Our Early Education Program fosters the growth and development of preschoolers with diverse learning needs. The program is funded by Alberta Education and is provided at no cost to participating families.
• four half-days per week
• highly trained professional staff
• small class sizes• ongoing monitoring and reporting of children’s progress
• Individualized Program Plans (IPPs)
• speech and language
• physical therapy
• occupational therapy
• family oriented programming sessions
• door-to-door transportation provided within Edmonton
• children with severe and mild/moderate special educational needs must be between the ages of 2.8 and 4.5 by September 1st of any school year
• children may be eligible for Program Unit Funding for a maximum of 3 years.