Our Pre-Kindergarten Program fosters the growth and development of preschoolers who are English Language Learners or students with diverse learning needs.
• four half-days per week
• highly trained professional staff
• small class sizes
• ongoing monitoring and reporting of children’s progress
• Individualized Program Plans (IPPs) when required
• speech and language available
• physical therapy available
• occupational therapy available
• family oriented programming sessions available
• door-to-door transportation provided within Edmonton for students who qualify
- Children who are English Language learners must be at least 3.6 years of age by September 1st.
- Children with severe and mild/moderate special educational needs must be between the ages of 2.8 and 4.5 by September 1st of any school year